Are You Exposed To EMFs?
Virtually everyone is exposed to EMFs. Even in the most far-flung corners of the planet, you can usually get a signal on your cell phone. The risks are higher if you live in a town, if you use a cell phone, or WiFi significantly, or are exposed to these wireless technologies or you live in an area where there is a high level of electromagnetic pollution from cell phone towers, radar, digital TV or you live in proximity to power lines or an electrical substation.
A growing concern is smart meters. I’m referring to wireless meters that utility companies are increasingly installing on homes to measure your electric, gas or water usage. For many, this is their first encounter with RF radiation.
The way smart meters are being forced on innocent homeowners is wrong. But when homeowners discover a smart meter has been installed on their home they often overlook the fact that many devices in their home are generating EMFs just as bad as their smart meter, sometimes worse.I’m talking about, Wi-Fi , cell phones, cordless phones, walkie-talkies, clock radios, 4G & 5G cell towers, and similar devices.
2/3 of homes have elevated magnetic fields and over 50% is due to wiring issues. —Walter McGinnis, master electrician, EMF Experts Solutions Club interview
Health Benefits Of Reducing EMF Exposure
Studies link EMF exposure to a growing list of biological effects and diseases. If you reduce your EMF exposure you can reasonably expect to protect yourself from the following conditions and diseases:
To determine your level of exposure and evaluate your risks here’s a short questionnaire (count your yeses as you are doing this and give yourself one point for each yes):
Your Exposure To Cell Phone Radiation
1. Do you press your cell phone against your head while talking?
2. Do you talk for 2 hours or more per day on your cell phone?
3. Do you carry your cell phone on your person when it’s switched on (i.e. in standby mode) for most of the day?
4. Do you talk on a cell phone in your car?
5. Do you keep your cell phone close to your bed at night?
6. Do you use Bluetooth wireless?
7. Do you use your cell phone when the signal strength indicator is low?
8. Do you use your cell phone for streaming for more than 2 hours per day?
Your Exposure To Computer Radiation
1. Do you use a computer for more than 4 hours per day?
2. Does your computer have the WiFi function enabled? (this is harmful even if you connect to the
internet on a cable)
3. In your place of work are you within 6 feet of other computers?
4. Do you use a laptop rather than a desktop model?
5. Do you use a laptop primarily on the mains power supply?
6. Do you use a laptop, tablet, or smartphone type device on your lap?
7. Do you use a wireless modem router?
8. Do you sit within 6 feet of your wireless router?
Your Exposure In The Home
1. Do you remain near your microwave oven when it’s on?
2. Have you had your microwave oven tested recently for leaks? (even new microwave ovens leak!)
3. Is your home protected by a wireless burglar alarm?
4. Do you have a DECT cordless phone in your house?
5. Do you have a cordless phone next to your bed?
6. Do you have WiFi installed in your home?
7. Do you or your children use wireless video gaming software like the Xbox360 or the PlayStation?
8. Do you have a wireless music system installed in your home?
Exposure In Your Environment
1. Is your home within 400m and direct line of a cell phone tower?
2. Is your home within 50m of a power line?
3. Are you surrounded by other homes with WiFi installed?
4. Is your home equipped with a smart meter to measure your electricity consumption?
5. Live in a Two-wire ( Knob n Tube) home?
6. Live near power lines?
7. Are your neighboring homes closer than 20 feet?
How Did You Score?
There are 30 questions in this questionnaire, you have kept your score, right? If there are questions where you are not sure how to answer, count these as zeros.
How did you score?
Did you score 6 points or more?
6 points might not sound a lot but EMF exposures are cumulative.
The different sources of EMFs that your body is being subjected to all add up, cell phone, WiFi, cordless phone, cell phone tower. It’s the cumulative exposures that count – the total EMF load.
If you scored 6 points or more your EMF exposure is potentially very high. Take action NOW to reduce your exposure.
Order our EMF Survey – so you can get started taking action call 425.608.9553 for all of the Seattle, WA area.
Clients, please log in to watch our EMF videos to Learn even more!!!