Asbestos Lab | Lab Services | Seattle Bellevue Kirkland Bothell Redmond
We provide the highest quality analytical results, specializing in asbestos fiber identification and a range of metals analysis using NIOSH, OSHA, and EPA methods. PNWIG provides quick turnaround times, after-hours service, concise and easily accessible reports, and easy-to-use online scheduling.
US Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA), Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), NESHAP, and Local Clean Air Agencies require that prior to any renovation/demolition/maintenance activities, all building materials must be identified for any presence of asbestos-containing materials (ACM).
Our Lab Testing Service
- PLM (Polarized Light Microscopy) US EPA 600/R-93/116 (LOD <1%)
- PLM (Polarized Light Microscopy) US EPA 40 CFR Appendix E to Subpart E of Part 763 (LOD <1%)
- EPA Point Count 400 Points (LOD 0.25%)
- EPA Point Count 1000 Points (LOD 0.1%)
- PLM GRAVIMETIC ANALYSIS US EPA 600/R-93/116 (LOD <1%)
- PLM SEDIMENT ANALYSIS – EPA Superfund Site
- Asbestos by XRD- EPA 600 Friable & Non-friable Bulk Qualitative
- Asbestos by XRD- EPA 600 Friable & Non-friable Bulk Quantitative (LOD 0.1%)
- EPA 600/R-04/004 – Weight% Asbestos in Vermiculite (LOD <1%)
- PCM AIR- NIOSH 7400 (A-Rule)
Typically, a written AHERA survey report will take two business days to complete following the onsite visit, the survey, and the sampling. However, the sample analysis and the report can be expedited without an additional fee! Just ask!